roses my love

roses my love

vineri, 17 august 2012

FREQUENTLY ASKED .QUESTIONS

Can you give me some advice on how to start a rose garden?
When can I plant my roses?
Should I prune my rose once or twice a year?
Growing beautiful roses begins with proper rose planting techniques and requires neither great rose gardening skills nor experience. The following information describes how to get your new rose plant off to a great start.

 Plant your RosesFirst, choose a sunny area of the garden that gets at least 4 to 5 hours of sun. Do not crowd your rose with other trees and plants. Some roses, such as climbers and shrubs, don’t mind company, but most like to mix with other roses or other non-invasive plants. If you’re replacing an older rose bush, it is important to remove an 18 cubic inch area of soil and replace it with fresh soil. A newly planted rose doesn’t like to grow in the same soil that an older rose bush has been in.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu